Posebox Catalog links are at this website. Lachesis' Posebox Catalog

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Good News, Bad News

Hi Everybody,

I have good news and bad news.

Good news:
For those following Sea of Moons, I've made great progress this weekend on Kerrin and Lessa's latest adventure, and have only the end to write. Great, that means I'll be able to get Destiny, Part 1 up very soon.

Bad news:
For those following Out of Touch, Out of Time. I'm afraid although I know how the story ends, it's not written. As soon as I finish Sea of Moons, I'll get the last 10% of Out of Touch, Out of Time on computer, and then I'll make sure there aren't any weird discrepancies from beginning to end. Next update is, unfortunately, contingent on that. Sorry, it shouldn't be too long, though as I have family members reading it, and they won't be happy if it takes too long. :)

Just wanted to let you know where I'm at this weekend.

Thank you for reading; hope you enjoy the stories as much as I do.

Take care,
Lachesis

No comments: