Posebox Catalog links are at this website. Lachesis' Posebox Catalog

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Showing off ;D

I've been meaning to do these pictures forever, and I just haven't gotten back into Zachary's world until recently. I was there this week working on an update. So, while there, I decided I'd completely share his library with you. Since it took me weeks to put this thing together, and now that I have the plot worked out to the end, I don't think you'll ever see it again, I want to show off. I think this thing goes somewhere beyond normal detailed oriented. :p

First, ignore the omsp I forgot to remove from the library in the one picture. Believe me, it was one among hundreds. Also, you may or may not notice, I was so hung up in making clutter, I forgot to put a door in.

Second, I want to thank everyone of the great cc creators out there. Without them, this type of story could never be told with the Sims.

A new Angels' Cloud is forthcoming, but I'll be honest, working on this is very time-consuming because I'm very detail oriented with it, so I hope to have it in the near future, but that depends on how I think the pictures look. This is one case of being very picky.

Take Care,
Lachesis

4 comments:

KDSGS said...

Stunning shots, oh, the patience you must have had to set up this clutter.
If I but 3 things on a table I think I have accomplished something. Just amazing detail...and stuff.

And great, more Zachary, having just got caught up on it, looking forward to more!

Unknown said...

Thank you, Drew! Yeah, I got seriously carried away. I couldn't have begun to do it without Silent Lucidity's adjustable shelves. I worked at it over a period of time, most of the books are just single books, not the stacks, so they had to be placed one at a time.

Usually, I'm happy with a few items on a table, but in the case of my steampunk and Zack I just can't stop myself. The look is so important. :)

goodbye_sun said...

All that book clutter looks great, I really like the touch of having the scattered pile of books between the two chairs in front of the fireplace - I'm sure it would look a bit like that if I lived there. Its too much work to waste, you will have to find some way to use this set again!

Unknown said...

Aw, G_S Thanks. I agree. I was learning Zachary's personality when I was putting this together. LOL

Reminds me somewhat of me, too. If it weren't for my husband picking up after me, I'd probably have books all over the place.

Agree, somewhere, sometime this set will have to come back. Maybe the plot can do a full-circle thing and I can get him back there.