Posebox Catalog links are at this website. Lachesis' Posebox Catalog

Monday, October 5, 2009

Projects Overtaking my Mind

"Well, in our country," said Alice, still panting a little, "you'd generally get to somewhere else -- if you ran very fast for a long time, as we've been doing."

"A slow sort of country!" said the Queen. "Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!"
(Through the Looking Glass, Chapter 2)

I've had so many things come to mind for me lately. My list of to dos follows. :)

I have an Angels' Cloud I want to Sim and post and an idea for the next prompt I don't have written,

I have six pose boxes I want to put together,

I have Wake the Dead to finish writing and get Simmed for this Sunday,

tons of Sireta's Blog written and pictures taken that have to be put together into an update,

I have the Solitude prompt to Sim for simfic50 and

one other project I want to get written and then Simmed. :)

This list does not include sets that need to be built for all my stories and skins I desperately need to get done. I also need to design tattoos for Chandra Elves and for followers of the Guide.

So, I'm extremely behind on my reading, I'm sorry. I'll have a couple of days vacation time from my full-time job later this month. I'm really hoping to get at least partially caught up then. I'm not ignoring anyone, just running behind.

Thank you all who take time from your own busy schedules to read my stories.

Take care,
Lachesis

4 comments:

thewynd said...

I don't know how you find the time to do all that writing and simming let alone work full time and read. Don't worry about the reading part though; it isn't going anywhere.

Unknown said...

Fortunately for me, Gayl, I sometimes get free time in my work afternoon and I use that to answer email/comments or write. The simming, however, gets left for home since I don't think even my bosses would be too cool about me putting the Sims on their computer. LOL

Thanks ;)

cheripye said...

Goodness!!!
You have so much on your plate, no worries in regards to reading as Gayl said it will still be there... And let me know if there is anything I can help with. Of course that will still be two to three weeks or more. 80)

Relax and enjoy! and yup bosses just dont understand, LOL! 80)

Unknown said...

Hey cheripye, and that's exactly why I don't normally make lists. They can be a bit overwhelming. Just looking at it makes me want to bury my head in "Born of Night." :D