Posebox Catalog links are at this website. Lachesis' Posebox Catalog

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Hope your day has gone well, and filling. :)

I'm working on the next WtD - finally found what I wanted in cc and have been getting it recolored to suit me.

Lastly, just for shits and giggles, if you thought TS2 had the scariest townies in the world, you haven't seen what TS3 can come up with. I have a feeling she's a coward because she started to freak out while standing there.

Take care,
Lachesis

4 comments:

goodbye_sun said...

Hope you had a lovely Easter!

I don't know, there is some sims2 maxis content combinations that would take some beating.

KDSGS said...

Ye Gods. Proof positive that I will stick with Sims 2 for now, no matter how unpopular that may be with some.

"I don't read Sims 2 stories anymore, I only read Sims 3 stories!"

*rolls eyes*

Unknown said...

It was wonderfully quiet, goodbye_sun. My favorite kind. :)

Yeah, I've seen those, but at least TS2 can't make extremely fat and extremely skinny. Unfortunately, this chick looks like she belongs in my hood, my husband even said he didn't realize we lived in Sim City. :/

Unknown said...

I will honestly say, Drew, she is the worst I've seen. Someone actually says that? That's too bad, whoever that is is going to miss out on a lot since I know of at least four storytellers who are not switching any time soon and I'm quite sure they're are many, many others.