Posebox Catalog links are at this website. Lachesis' Posebox Catalog

Friday, June 25, 2010

Bringing Back the Schedule

As you can see, a new Sea of Moons, Guardian's Key Part 5, The Temple of Aodh, Part I. Telaan is finally found, but will they be able to save him now that they found him?

It appears that Wake the Dead has decided to take on a life of its own, and I can't see completing it at any time in the near future, so, rather than put SoM off any longer, I'm reinstating the old rotation schedule. Frankly, I've missed SoM and my characters.

Oh, and this special post is early, the normal schedule will again be Sunday's if at all possible.

Also, I want to thank S@ndy for sending me a tutorial on doing Telaan's chains. Yeah, I know, you sent that to me ages ago, but I'm slow. It made getting this update completed that much easier.

Take care,
Lachesis

2 comments:

KDSGS said...

I admire you and everyone else that can stick to a schedule of posting. How disciplined you are!!
And oh yeah, Teelan, looking forward to this!!

Unknown said...

Here's hoping I can stick to the schedule at least to some extent. Of course, if RL comes up, it does come first. :)

Agreed, you've known about Telaan for a long time, it's about time he finally showed up. But he doesn't quite look the way he used to, thanks to Eris.