Posebox Catalog links are at this website. Lachesis' Posebox Catalog

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Tiny Break

I give. I've been having trouble getting things done, so I'm taking a break. Not a big one, just a couple of weeks. I'll be back in September. Hopefully with bells on and stories to tell. :)

Or finish, as the case may be.

Thank you everyone for reading and bearing with my recent sporadic posts, it's very much appreciated.

Take care,
Lachesis

(Yes, that's my self-Sim. I tried to do one in TS2 and never could. It's so nice to know I have a TS3 face. ;D)

2 comments:

goodbye_sun said...

No worries, the past couple months have been pretty insane! I'm hoping September will bring a bumper crop of pent up creativity because of it.

Unknown said...

Well, that's putting it mildly. ;) As you know my brain has been all over the place. I'm hoping this will give me a chance to get focused on where I need to be. :)