Posebox Catalog links are at this website. Lachesis' Posebox Catalog

Sunday, April 10, 2011

New Guardian's Key

Guardian's Key, Part 7, The Shadowqueen has finally been added. :)

I'd offer up an excuse or explanation as to why I've been gone so long, but frankly, Nanda expressed her feelings about that idea, so I decided to skip it. Let me just say, I'll try to be better in the future.

This last picture was another of those shots where you're trying to get everything together and a Sim walks by. I thought the look Eri's maiden gave Telaan was too perfect not to pass on.

Thank you all for your patience and thank you all for reading.

Take care,
Lachesis

Oh, by the way, I succumbed. I bought Sims Medieval. I'll pass on my impressions before too much longer, but just let me say quickly:

If you're not interested in straight, quest oriented RPG's this game is not for you in any way, shape or form. There is very, very little true Sims-style play in this game. But more on that later.

4 comments:

iron mum said...

Hi Lachesis, I think the shots are wonderful especially the gang together and I agree with the look on the maidens face is priceless...If looks could kill.

I agree with medieval, I bought it, had a look, closed the box and haven't bothered with it since.

Unknown said...

Hey Iron Mum, sometimes, no amount of poseboxes or face overlays can beat a Sim's natural expression. ;)

Since I just sat them down, I had a ton of pictures to choose from. I liked this one, but the trashcan shows outside the window - but I still had to use it.

I've been playing Medieval for the past week when I've had time, and I actually rather enjoy it, but I've played all the Forgotten Realm games by Bioware, and many other RPG's. This is an interesting hybrid that matches the Sims weird wit with traditional RPG play.

I'll also admit, the booklet that comes with it makes it appear very confusing - also typical of an RPG.

KDSGS said...

Look forward to catching up on your updates. Medieval sounds interesting, I look forward to your observations. Guess it can't be used for storytelling then?

Unknown said...

Drew - NO HURRY!! Seriously, get yourself back in your groove. We're not going anywhere.

I'm slowly getting the Medieval thingy done. Took some pics Sunday. I'm sure there will be tons and tons of hacking making it usable for storytelling, but what I more likely expect to see is modders taking the items and converting or putting them in TS3. That would make the most sense, and since it's the same game engine, it would work just fine.