Posebox Catalog links are at this website. Lachesis' Posebox Catalog

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Adrostos Returns to Mist Hollow

Welcome back. Adrostos has returned to Mist Hollow to make sure Electra pays for her crimes.

When Adrostos is around, he comes across as quiet and gentle. While writing this, it was interesting to see the other side of him. I always knew it was there, but for him to reveal it to me was fun to see.

He also decided to share with me a couple of his powers from being a Child of Chandra. I have a feeling if he ever lets himself go, he'll give Lessa a run for the money and her powers have become immense since her parents released them. But for now, he's still keeping himself hidden from even me.

It's nice to see this new side of him. I do worry, though, how the loss of Jocosta will eventually affect him.

Adrostos - Debts Must Be Paid

Thank you for reading.

Take care,
Lachesis

No comments: