Posebox Catalog links are at this website. Lachesis' Posebox Catalog

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Taking a Week Off :(

I have, by nature, an obsessive personality. I always have the best intentions of doing something reasonable and manageable, and always end up crazy overloaded before I'm done.

I find myself once again overwhelmed trying to get both stories updated each week, trying to figure out how to get a picture to look just like I want it to, and trying to learn what each pose hack is capable of. Not to mention, of course, the real world needing my attention now and then. :D

Too often, I get the picture online and look at it thinking I should have taken it from another angle, or it's just too damn dark, I really should have turned a light on; but I want to get it out on time so it's just going to have to do.

I'm sorry, but there will be no OoT, OoT or SoM update this week. I need to get myself organized and my head on straight as to where I'm going. I've actually been spending time in my play neighborhood watching the actions and motions of my Sims. I'm learning what commands do what. So hopefully I'll remember some of them and make my stories better.

Anyway, I've rambled long enough. The point I'm trying to make is this: at least for the month of December, perhaps longer, SoM and OoT, OoT will be posting alternating weeks so I can spend more time on each update in hopes of being more satisfied with the end result.

In both cases, they will most likely now post on either Saturday or Sunday as well. Don't worry, despite my obsessive nature I also have an almost obsessive sense of responsibility and I will not leave you hanging. The stories will end. Also, I do have another Lachesis' Tales that I'm working on, and a future SoM storyline is working itself around in my head as well.

Thank you everyone for reading.

Take care,
Lachesis

2 comments:

Mao said...

Keeping things manageable can be hard, especially right now! Take your time and enjoy it. :) You may even gain some perspective you didn't have before just by taking things slower.

Hope you have a good holiday.

Unknown said...

Thank you Mao! I have been thinking about a character I'd like to add to the Search for Nanda, so you're right, a new perspective might be a good thing. :D

Actually, I don't have much stress from the holiday, fortunately, mine comes from _hating_ snow and cold! I live in the wrong part of the country. :P

Happy Holiday to you, too.