Posebox Catalog links are at this website. Lachesis' Posebox Catalog

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Preview of New Characters

The Sea of Moons, The Valley Part 3, Odin has updated.

Thought I'd just toss out a couple of test shots of future characters from Sea of Moons:

This is an early test of the major villains. This is not, however, the final look for them, but it is very close. Who are they? You'll just have to find out.

Who's this guy? That too remains to be seen, but you have seen him lurking around in the background.

Thanks for reading, everyone!

Take care,
Lachesis

2 comments:

Mao said...

Those are some seriously super-cool looking villains! Why do my villains never look that cool? LOL xb

Now I wish I was caught up so I could see them. I'm sorry I'm so slow. It's mostly this crappy connection. :( I'm getting there, hopefully, someday...

Unknown said...

Thank you, Mao! Enayla's skins are great for making really sweet Sims or really evil ones. :D The guy is a seriously evil bad ass vampire. Don't worry, they won't be around for quite sometime, I promise, this was just a teaser. I was working on future characters, and they were just screaming to be done. :) (Hey, I like your villains!)

I sure understand crappy connections, I read some of WoS on dialup when we were slow at work. =:o