Posebox Catalog links are at this website. Lachesis' Posebox Catalog

Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Search for Nanda Concludes

Pollux Part 13, Waiting has been added to Sea of Moons.

I want to thank everyone who has followed along with this storyline. Those who comment and those who don't , I appreciate all your support, and putting up with the many turns this storyline took to finally get to the end. :)

With this update, I'm taking a break. Sea of Moons will return on Sunday, September 6th with a new quest, The Guardian's Key. Our trio no more than touch foot in Mist Hollow than they're almost immediately sent off again to try to destroy Ghalt's power.

Also I hope to start the next Lachesis' Tales in September. Wake the Dead is the now official name of my Vampire story. Since the dawn of time, Vampires have co-exited with normals without normals ever so much as suspecting they were any different. Now, because of one kind-hearted gesture, they are about to be discovered.

I'll be around during the break. I'm seriously hoping to get caught up on many other projects I just haven't had time to get to.

Take care,
Lachesis

2 comments:

S@n said...

I promise I will catch up to your stories soon!!! :D I can't wait to read the conclusion and I'm really looking forward to your vampire story!!! :D

Unknown said...

Hey Sandy, ya know, I can say the same thing. :D One of my reasons for the break to *finally* get caught up on reading among other things.

Thanks, I hope the vampire story will be a little different than some of the other vampire fare available online. :)