Posebox Catalog links are at this website. Lachesis' Posebox Catalog

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Finally New Pose Boxes Added

Hi Everybody!

Well, part of my break was to get caught up to some extent on the pose boxes. To that end, I've added a few tonight. Go to the usual place.

Also, a couple of other things:

A new catalog was added to take care of all those odds and ends that just do not belong in the other catalogs: Miscellaneous.

Next I want to extend my thanks to:

Synaptic Sims Lair
for graciously allowing us to use her screen captures instead of having to take our own. Thank you and great work! For all your super hero and other great cc visit her site.

Also, I want to thank Meralgia for volunteering to help with the pose boxes. Thank you so much (last time, I promise ;D)

Take care,
Lachesis

No comments: