Posebox Catalog links are at this website. Lachesis' Posebox Catalog

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Guardian's Key Update

Okay, I'm a week later than I wanted to be, but I'm certainly hoping I can get my shit together and get back on some kind of good update schedule.

So, back to Sea of Moons and Guardian's Key Part 6 Return to Cronus (II).

Yes, Kerrin's about to get in a world of hurt. The sweet, loving vampire is about to temporarily disappear, and the fighter he was in his early years will return. Frankly, we won't be following him, exactly, but he won't come out of this the same. None of them will, to tell the truth. By the time this adventure is over, no one's world will survive intact.

And that's all the hints I'll give for where this story's going. :)

Thank you for reading.

Take care,
Lachesis

No comments: