Posebox Catalog links are at this website. Lachesis' Posebox Catalog

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Posebox Catalog Updated

Just wanted to pass on that the catalog has finally been updated.

Thank you, Goodbye_sun, for the pictures which are used in this update. I think I got them all now.

I have another project that's going to take my time tomorrow, so I'm afraid it'll be another week before you see another story update. Sorry about that, but I've really got to get this project done since I promised myself I'd finish it before the end of the month. Yeah, I know, cryptic, but it's a RL kinda thing, just wanted you to know I will be back next week.

Take care,
Lachesis

4 comments:

goodbye_sun said...

I know I have said it already, but thank you for doing this, its awesome.

Unknown said...

You're welcome. It has become such a joint effort, however, that it's now our project. ;D

And we will finish it eventually.

KDSGS said...

I thank you are well, this is awesome. Refer to it all the time. Thank you both for your hard work, re: poseboxes~

Unknown said...

You're welcome from both of us. Really, sometimes getting just the right look can be a pain - glad it helps to make it all a bit easier.

Hey, you changed your avitar. No more, hum, happy Lorcan. But somehow I have a feeling Brogan's probably just as occupied. :p