Posebox Catalog links are at this website. Lachesis' Posebox Catalog

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Ah, Made it! :D

Okay, the problem with weather above normal, sunshine and dry streets in the north at this time of year is it means one thing, the end of cabin fever for at least one day and most definitely a trip to the car wash. So, now you know why I'm late today.

Out of Touch, Out of Time, Chapter Sixteen is up, and I'd love to say it was a cakewalk, but not today, too many pose hacks used for that. But hey, it's still fun to do, even when it's a bit of work. The end result is always satisfying.

Okay, Cheyenne's been sucking on Smilex. As Joker would say, "Go, go, go with a smile." Hehehe.

It's late and I'm punchy.

Thank you everyone for reading!
Take care,
Lachesis

2 comments:

S.B. said...

I'm going to give pose hacks a stroke here. They are extremely useful. They save time. They behave. And if you use them, they aren't screaming POSE HACK. I never noticed.

Unknown said...

Thank you S.B. I was really hoping they didn't scream it. And I agree, they are very useful and when I can remember where the one I want to use is, they do behave. I just spend so dang much time finding them. And to their credit, once I get a pose, one or two pictures are all I need. Before pose hacks, I'd sit around for ages taking a ton of pictures, and then I'd have to sift through the pictures to find a good one. Yes, they are much better, and once I learn where they are, I'll be so happy. :D

A cakewalk for me, however, is two people sitting at a table talking, no hacks whatsoever. Those are the easy days. :D