Posebox Catalog links are at this website. Lachesis' Posebox Catalog

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Quick Note

Hey, just popping in quickly to pass this on. I had some extra time today, and my brain took this strange turn because I was trying to figure out some new places for the SoM gang to go in Guardian's Key. Anyway, here is the map I came up with. It's not final by any means, as time and the story progresses things will be added, and maybe even changed to suit.

To see the map better, there's a clickable version at the bottom of the homepage of SoM. :D

Dagon Map

Take care,
Lachesis

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet! That is one awesome looking map. I love how you did it. I remember drawing one in photoshop years ago for a story that never eventuated.

They're fun aren't they? And they give such a sense of where the characters are at any given moment of a story.

Unknown said...

Thank you! I loved doing this, and it was quick, just a matter of a couple of hours. Photoshop made it so easy.

Yes, I can't tell you how much of a difference it makes getting the place out of my head and on a piece of paper. I really can see where to add places when I write them now. :D

I originally had it scribbled on a half sheet of scrap paper which I stuck in a pocket of my purse. I went home at lunch and my husband asked if it was a love letter (joking), I smiled and said, "No, it's a map of Dagon."

He shook his head and said, "Of course it is."

I think I'm stuck in SoM a good portion of the time. :D