Posebox Catalog links are at this website. Lachesis' Posebox Catalog

Sunday, February 1, 2009

SoM Update Today

It's time for a few answers at the Sea of Moons. However, that also means more sitting around talking and less action, but sometimes that can't be helped; and answers are always a good thing, no matter what form they take. So the next two updates will take place in the bar, but they bring good story things, too. Although, like any good story, every answer brings more questions with them.

Also, I'm not a seer, so I don't know exactly what's going to happen in the future, but I can tell you this. I've been working on Guardian's Key, the storyline that follows The Search for Nanda. I've made good headway, and although it's early days yet, I do have a pretty good idea where it's going, and the Silvanus Elf above plays an important part in it. :D

Also, anyone who's interested, below is one of the SoM wallpapers I use on my computer. It's 1440 x 900.

Thank you everyone for reading!
Take care,
Lachesis

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do know your stories are one of the ones that always makes me feel like going back and doing more sim storytelling don't you?

And you know what? I actually don't mind conversation scenes, I find them quite interesting because as you said, answers and questions and it's always nice to give the characters a breather after all that running around!

That desktop looks great.

Unknown said...

Yeah, I know. :) And you will with Sims 3 I know. You'll be the first to show us what can be done with it. LOL

Thanks, but the perfectionist in me really wishes her hand didn't disappear into his shirt, but I love the look on his face. He really looks like he can't believe she's back in his arms. :)

Anonymous said...

See, I didn't even notice her hand doing that until you said about it. I have noticed that seems to be a problem lately. I got that too in mine. I have no idea if it's because of the particular mesh or something?

I am looking forward to seeing how far I can push Sims 3 but apparently, it might be delayed - hopefully, EA release something official about all that in the next few days.

And I haven't even played half of Sims 2 thoroughly - sort of like what happened with Sims 1 when Sims 2 came out.

Unknown said...

jarasing, yeah, I've noticed a lot of the meshes not being quite right, or maybe her hand is just under a fold in his shirt. :D Imagination, a wonderful excuse maker.

I'm sure there's probably half the things available in Sims 2 I've never done despite getting everything the day it came out. Sims 1 I started after Making Magic came out and I bought Sims 2 within the first week. I don't think I saw a 1/4 of what was possible with Sims 1.

Unknown said...

Oops, I just realized that sounds like I think there's something wrong with aikea_guinea's clothing and that's not true, I love her meshes and clothing. :D