Posebox Catalog links are at this website. Lachesis' Posebox Catalog

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Kerrin Discovers a New Ability

Pollux Part 8, Revelation has been added.

No, his new ability is not levitating glasses, he was just screwing around between takes. LOL

Behind the scenes. :D Fortunately, with the pose box catalog, I choose which poses I'm going to use before I start simming, so I don't have as many on set as I used to. Also, Ixchel isn't actually sitting on anything, I had to move her off the chair so Xavier could do his magique.

Also, the guy who's selected is Billy Extra. I use residential lots that I give to an extra and then I teleport the main characters in. Billy's good for things like keeping the fire lit and because he doesn't do anything, I will select him when the main characters are doing actions that put the action square in the corner. Keeps me from having to clean up the picture in Photoshop. ;)

Thank you everyone for reading!

Take care,
Lachesis

2 comments:

S.B. said...

I love the idea of figuring out which shots you're going to use before you start taking shots. Wish I was that organized....

Also, Billy Extra has me laughing! Keeping the fire going, cleaning up, whatever! And someone to "own" the residential lot. I don't bother selecting an inactive sim anymore - just switch to Buy and redesign (or whatever that is) and tab and then I don't get that icon in the screen. Build and terrain work the same way.

This was a fantastic chapter!

Unknown said...

S.B. Thank you very much!

Believe me, I didn't used to choose the pictures first. That's why I started the catalog. Since I write the story completely, or as close to completely as I can get before I even start simming the first update, I have exactly what I want the update to say, so I just open the Word file and my pose box pics and choose and mark them on the update where I want them. Then I download the Word file to my PDA and use it to sim from. :D

When you're in the buy mode, don't you get the gridlines? Also, I don't think I usually get the lighting effects I want when in the buy mode. Could be I'm wrong about that, tho. Since I tend to use populated sets from time to time, I'm always needing extras anyway, so I can never have too many. :)