Posebox Catalog links are at this website. Lachesis' Posebox Catalog

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Bonus Update at SoM

Sometimes I come up with something that just will not fit nicely into a slot and this is one of those times. This update came to me out of the blue and I knew I just had to pass it on.

Ghalt's Kader (Fate) has been posted at SoM. It stands alone and bridges The Search for Nanda and Guardian's Key.

I don't normally throw warnings up for my stories either, but since Ghalt's world is a bit deprived, I'm doing so this time.

This update has very strong language and nudity. Not going to it will not change your understanding of the other stories in any way if you choose not visit this update.

Thank you all for reading!

Take care,
Lachesis

4 comments:

KDSGS said...

Oooo. Looking forward to this! Can't wait to check out! I LOVE that shot, dark, mysterious, beckoning...

Language AND nudity? I will be right there...

Unknown said...

Hehehe, yeah, somehow this update just couldn't be tamed. Probably not as nude as you're used to, tho. ;)

I like the picture, too, then couldn't really use it but had to share it anyway. :D

Emily said...

Oh, yay! I'm so excited to read this, can't wait! I agree with Drew, that shot's amazing and looks so dark and mysterious!

Unknown said...

Hey Emily, thank you! I just couldn't resist doing something Ghalt after he finally made his appearance. Once he was no longer just a "test" Sim he needed something. :D

I do wish I could have used the shot, but hey, the story didn't need it.