Posebox Catalog links are at this website. Lachesis' Posebox Catalog

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Some Strangeness from My Game Playing :D

TS2 :

I really thought I read somewhere that with the ACR hack they wouldn't woohoo where they could be caught. Caught I think this is more than just caught. :D Quinn was certainly enjoying the show - or maybe not since at the time she was his girlfriend although she wound up marrying the guy she's woohooing. Quinn's immortal, maybe he's seen stuff like this in his past. This was strictly autonomous. I spend hours posing Sims for storytelling, I'll be damned if I'll do that when I'm playing. :D

I couldn't resist. I'm a cat owner. I've seen that face every time I hug one of my cats.

Ever wonder what they're really doing in the photobooth when they're supposed to be woohooing?

These are the two from the couch above. A little too close, I think.

I really love the looks on the animals' faces with the toddlers. Yeah, EA got it right.

Oops. One of Sally's kids. :D

Lousy timing. Sally's married to a vampire and she uses the elixir of life to stay young. They have the absolutely best looking kids.

TS3

This is a weird glitch I get. I don't know if it's my system, or graphic card, neither of which are the best, but not really that bad, either. Anyway, "resistance is futile."

I gave up and downloaded aikea_guinea's default replacement skin and chest hair overlay. Both of which have definitely improved Tris.

This is Sireta's son Valon. They're at the beach where she took him. She's teaching him to talk. I just really liked this picture. :D

Now you know where I've been. SoM will absolutely be back up and running September 6. I'm not sure at this time when Wake the Dead will start.

Take care,
Lachesis

4 comments:

KDSGS said...

Lachesis, thanks for the outtakes, it brought a smile to my face! Esp. that first shot, what a riot!
Totally unconcerned with the 'action' going on in front of him!
And I have always been a sucker for pet pics.
And Sims 3 "resistance is futile" LOL! Glitch indeed.
Oh my, much improved Tris. Nothing like a 'chest hair overlay', too bad we could employ that in Real life, LOL!
Beautiful shot on the beach!
Would like to have seen Valon's face, though!
And looking forward to your return, as you know, cheers!

Unknown said...

Drew, you're welcome! If you think the picture is funny, you should have seen my face when Quinn walked in and settled himself on the couch.

Oh, yes, Tris is much more appealing these days. LOL I just had to do something with the Sims if I had to look at them all the time.

I love the scenery it's always beautiful and I think the lighting is really good, even though I think there's a mod to change it, I wouldn't, I don't think it needs it.

I'm pretty sure I have pictures of Valon to put up at Sireta's blog. If not, I'll have to take one. ;D

thewynd said...

These are so cute and so funny! And weird.

ACR...I think you need to work with settings to make them either do or not do things in public. I don't have it myself but I have read about it so I am by no means an expert.

I've seen some wonderful things done by talented people who are working with TS3. Still am not ready to take the plunge however.

Unknown said...

Hey Gayl, I have to say, it's always the unexpected that I love about the games - both of them.

I thought I had my ACR set up, but it's been a long time since I installed it, I probably missed something and don't remember what now. Actually, I thought it was really funny, so I didn't mind. :D

I don't try to do much with TS3, I just play it. I do all my cool stuff with TS2. Agreed, I've seen some really nice stuff done with TS3, though, and once again like in the early days of TS2, I can't imagine how they get the game to do the stuff. :D