Posebox Catalog links are at this website. Lachesis' Posebox Catalog

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Back with More Guardian's Key

Hey all, I'm back with more Sea of Moons and Guardian Key. Zeus wanted to help me this week. He can be pretty sweet when he's not acting like the god he thinks he is.

Just so you know, I promise not to disappear again. The picture taking is coming along great - got most of the updates taken. What's taking the most time and what I'm not going to rush is editing the story. Not only do I want to give you the best pictures I can take, but I want you to have the best story I can write. I've always believed it's the story people come here for, and it's very important to me. The rough draft I put up before was full of problems. Typos, threads not fully developed, past events forgotten. Typical rough draft stuff.

So, please bear with me as I update only once a week. I'll do my best to make the wait worth it.

Yes, you're a sweet cheeks.

I've been playing TS3 for a very long time, and I'd love to share some of that, so I hope you'll read on for some screenshots I've taken from the game.



Like many others, I played Sims 2 University and had a Plant Sim. Yes, she came from over bug spraying the plants, if I remember correctly, and her children were born that way.

Now with TS3 University Life, I don't know. I find pulling a little boy out of the ground just a bit freaky.

Seriously, look at this kid.

And he turns into a normal (well kinda) green baby?? In my game, he's still a baby, so I don't know what'll happen to him next, but I can already tell his needs are very different.

I understand eating the flower from the seed she planted will also turn her into a Plant Sim. Somehow, that seems a bit less creepy.

An outtake from today's update. I love Kerrin. It seems it doesn't matter if he's a TS2 Sim or TS3, he can come up with the silliest expressions. Lessa never seems to know what to make of him.

Enough rambling. On to Part 9 – Kumara I.

Thank you everyone for reading!

Lachesis
Oh, and Zeus

No comments: