Posebox Catalog links are at this website. Lachesis' Posebox Catalog

Sunday, May 5, 2013

This Week's GK Update

Hi! Welcome to this week's update. Kumara, what a dismal sad place stuck out in the middle of the some of the harshest terrain on Neith.




I wouldn't call it the worst place on Neith, that would be a toss up between here, the Forests of Acantha and the northern most territories which include many islands. However, little lives in the dead zone but the hardiest and most ruthless of all races. Both Sundara and Shadow followers are here even though Kumara is near Medea's seat of power. Many battles between good and evil have been fought here.

Like many writers, I frequently have songs I either give my characters for theme songs and it helps me understand something about their character, or as in this case, a song that runs through my head while I'm writing a particular scene. Ever since I started writing this update (or the last part of it) a song has stayed with me. Far Away by Nickelback. If you want to listen, I've added it below.

Here's wishing their stop in Kumara will bring at least one of our couples happiness and hope for their future. Of course, since I know where this is going, the wish is just a formality.

 Part 9 – Kumara (II)

Thank you everyone for reading! Have a great week now that spring has finally arrived.

Take care,
Lachesis



No comments: