Posebox Catalog links are at this website. Lachesis' Posebox Catalog

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Guardian's Key Update - The Casque

With today's update, we're getting closer to the end. I'm sorry it has taken me so long to get this far. The break was inexcusable. Only recently have I realized my biggest problem was that with tons of pieces of custom content and hundreds upon hundreds of poses available (even with my posebox catalog at my fingertips) I was finding storytelling to be more and more tedious every time I sat down to do it. Now I've discovered that keeping Sims 3 simple as possible, my enjoyment of the medium has returned and my hobby is a hobby once more.




Today our group head into Eris' lair deep inside Medea's fortress. Everyone knows they're getting closer not only to the object which Adrostos started the quest for, but also Medea's home. Staying on their guard is important since they never know what's beyond the next bend.

A cobra - so like Eris. But then, when I was a kid my father got a cobra decal for the amusement ride called The Cobra from the manufacturer. I put it on the door inside my room. I was always a strange child. ;)

When I reached the point of needing to build structures and homes for Eris with Sims 2, Sims 3 was already out and someone, I believe at Mod the Sims (but my memory is as gray as my hair) took the statues from TS3 and modded them for TS2. I thought this statue was the perfect representation for Eris and you'll find it in many places in her home in the Shadowqueen updates. Once I started using TS3, I was thrilled I was able to continue using it because I still think it perfectly represents Eris' view of herself.

Enough rambling. On to Part 10 – The Casque I.

Thank you everyone!

Take Care,
Lachesis

No comments: