Posebox Catalog links are at this website. Lachesis' Posebox Catalog

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Our Gang's Final Night in Kumara

 Hey All, welcome back. This update is the last restful night our gang of adventurers will have for a while.



 Unlike last week, this update will be bittersweet, indeed.

One of the things I said early on about this story is that it's Kerrin and Lessa's. It's their ending, the resolution of what is essentially a trilogy consisting of A Vampire's Tale, The Search for Nanda and Guardian's Key. Make no mistake about that. I only promise that Kerrin and Lessa will go on to have a happy, long and loving life together.

Now, that said. Anyone who knows The Sims 3 Store content is well aware that's what I use to supplement the expansion packs and the stuff packs. I've looked at what's available out there for custom content and like Sims 2 and 1 it can blow you away. A lot of it is beautiful, and my respect for the creators is still as great as it's always been. However, this time around it's my personal choice not to use it. Yes, the store prices are bloated, but if you wait for the deals, they're not so bad. Anyhoo, where all that was leading is there's a new world coming the end of this month called Dragon Valley, and all I can and will say is: Hot damn, a new Mist Hollow. ;)

Kumara Part III

Thank you everyone for reading! I really appreciate it.

Take care,
Lachesis

No comments: