Posebox Catalog links are at this website. Lachesis' Posebox Catalog

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Done, Done, Done and Up!

It's about time, right? Yes, Out of Touch, Out of Time Chapter Six has finally been added. Sorry about how long it's taken, but I just needed to cover the fact that Jonas would think a woman living alone was wrong. But I really didn't want him to think it was wrong. Anyway, it was a problem that I've been trying to work out for weeks, and finally hit on an answer I think works, and give good insight into Jonas' character.

He really is a good guy, you know.

Also this weekend, Sea of Moons, Destiny Part 3 was added.

Now, I just have to write the ending for Out of Touch, Out of Time and I'll be happy, happy.

Early hair choice for future Sea of Moons character

Thank you everyone for reading.

Take care,
Lachesis

No comments: