Posebox Catalog links are at this website. Lachesis' Posebox Catalog

Sunday, October 19, 2008

New Posts at Sea of Moons

I added Spirits Intervene, Part 1 to the Sea of Moons on Friday. The quest begins, finally. :)

Good news is, I've got the next two updates online, ready to post on the next two Fridays. No, I won't post early, I need the buffer. :)

I've also added a Glossary of Terms for Sea of Moons. This was done to keep me straight as well as let you know exactly what those odd terms mean. I can't tell you how often when I'm writing I wind up going back and changing "day" to "Turning." You'd think since I made this shit up, I'd remember what I call the stuff. :)

Here's an outtake that was caused when I installed the Apartment Life patch:

Ariel is Titus and Tatiana's daughter. I guess magique comes early to Silvanus Elves. :)

Thank you everyone for reading.

Take care,
Lachesis

No comments: