Posebox Catalog links are at this website. Lachesis' Posebox Catalog

Friday, October 31, 2008

Wow, I've Had a Productive Week!

Okay Sea of Moons Updated: Acantha, Part 1, The Guide Sent Us was added tonight.

I've had a really good week writing-wise. Sea of Moons is definitely going to update on time through November 21 and I shouldn't have a problem keeping up with the updates.

But most important, Out of Touch, Out of Time finally has an ending! Damn, it's about time. Turns out the problem was, I wanted one ending and the characters wanted another. Of course, they won, but hey, I like it, too. And so will you, I promise, no major changes in form from beginning to end.

Finally, three pictures I didn't use in the SoM update.

As always, thank you so much everyone for reading, and commenting and Happy Halloween.

Take care,
Lachesis

No comments: