Posebox Catalog links are at this website. Lachesis' Posebox Catalog

Sunday, November 9, 2008

It's Wednesday, OoT, OoT Chapter Nine is Up

Chapter Nine

This time I want to point to the creator of the house I use for Cheyenne's home. It's a beautiful house, perfectly landscaped that I'm afraid I destroyed to give the appearance of a hundred plus years of decay. I've even unintentionally removed the woodwork from the parlor/living room. I hadn't planned to do that. I only noticed when I was going over the pictures already taken and uploaded that I'd picked a wall color that had no trim. Oops, I hadn't meant to remove that much of the original architecture. :P

Anyway, it's ash3sandgh0sts Stately Mansard available at Mod The Sims 2. The house really plays well, I use it for one of my main characters that lives in Anil in the Sea of Moons - there it's been allowed to remain beautiful. :) I don't always play within the Sea of Moons; but the neighborhood is set up that way, not just as a storytelling vehicle, and I do play there from time to time. I usually play to get story ideas.

You might think this picture is a sign of things to come, who knows? But, in reality, I just really liked it and couldn't use it. :D

Something Extra:

After playing Sea of Moons and its restricted non-EA format, I realized I missed the weird and stupid EA characters and places, especially since I'd gotten AL and never really saw everything available. So, I've started a play neighborhood that lets the EA characters run rampant. :D

Recently, I took the Sim I was playing to Twikkii Island for fun and while she was digging for treasure at one of the ruins this happened (the pictures are washed out because of the lightning strikes causing the screen to turn white):

I heard the clap of thunder, the scream and sizzle sound of someone getting struck by lightning and looked around and saw her. Notice the Sim sitting next to her.

I took the picture and went back to Ninia who was still digging for treasure. No more than a shovel full later, I again heard the familiar sounds of lightning striking a Sim and looked again.

Notice, this is the Sim that was sitting next to the first woman. I guess in EA's world, lightning does strike twice in the same place.

If I could have, I would have told the guy jumping in to go somewhere else. :D

Ninia finally got her hole dug, but she didn't have much luck with her project either.

Thank you everyone for reading!

Take care,
Lachesis

No comments: