Posebox Catalog links are at this website. Lachesis' Posebox Catalog

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Okay, I need help :)

Gayl at SWA found one for me, thank you!

My husband and I have been searching the web for a camera for Cheyenne. We've had no luck, so I decided to ask here in hopes that someone knows where I can find a professional looking camera object for Cheyenne. She doesn't need to hold it, it just needs to set on her desk, or a table. She actually uses a digital camera, but the object does not have to be anything more than just something that looks professional.

Thanks.

Take care,
Lachesis

2 comments:

S.B. said...

Do you still need the camera?

Unknown said...

Yes. I only want to set it on her desk for when she's in the office. It just seems too weird to think there wouldn't be one there. I did see a camera at GoS, but I think that would only work for Clark Kent in an original 1930's shoot. :)