Posebox Catalog links are at this website. Lachesis' Posebox Catalog

Sunday, January 4, 2009

SoM Update

Well, I've updated on time despite the fact the Sims just were not in the mood to work. Never get three friends together when they don't feel like working. You will never get good pictures. I was really beginning to wish I could yell at them to stop goofing off and just act serious!

Despite their desire for fun, I was able to get enough pictures to put The Journey, Part 2, The Dark Visitor together.


As always, thank you everyone for reading.
Take care,
Lachesis

2 comments:

Mao said...

Hahahaha! No worries, I have that issue, too. The "you're hot" circle of gestures gets old, LOL! Especially when mortal enemies are swooning over one another.

Eckhard and Beryl? MADNESS.

Unknown said...

Yeah, sometimes it doesn't take much for friendships to form. I don't really use this neighborhood for anything but storytelling, but they still talk when I'm not looking. :D

Eckhard and Beryl! Oh, I don't think Eckhard would survive. LOL