Posebox Catalog links are at this website. Lachesis' Posebox Catalog

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Why Did I Choose Forests?!

Welcome March! Hurray spring starts this month!

Okay, I've decided as of today that photographing among a ton of trees is insane. Just once, I'd love to grab something besides a tree! Especially since I like to use the willows because they have a big trunk, cover a lot of area. Yeow! Oh well, I am the one who came up with the Forests of Acantha. :D

New character today in SoM The Undesirable Stop.

A picture I loved, but just could not make work. :(

And something that just didn't work quite the way I intended. :p

Thank you everyone for reading!
Take care,
Lachesis

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goes to show, it doesn't pay to annoy a Siren. You might end up with your head through the floor, literally! I had a nice giggle over that shot.

That new character is so pretty. She looks very ethereal and how did you get the sparklies?

Unknown said...

Hehehe, yeah and as time goes on you'll find out that sirens in my world are not exactly the nicest race on Dagon. They could easily stick your head through a ceiling if you crossed them. :D

The sparkles are courtesy of EA, they are the good witch sparkles, which I actually *hate* in my play neighborhood.