Posebox Catalog links are at this website. Lachesis' Posebox Catalog

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Dreams Bring Mysteries at SoM

Pollux, Part 6, The Dream is up!

Hum, I seem to find that understanding the pose boxes and experimenting with the face overlays are making for a very satisfying look to the updates, but are also making them take so much longer to put together. :D Even though putting them together is getting easier.

It also makes for fewer to none of the extra strange pictures because I usually get what I'm looking for. Instead of 100 pictures to sort though, I get very few more than I use. So, the outtakes aren't as plentiful. :)

Thank you everyone for reading!

Take care,
Lachesis

2 comments:

Mao said...

That picture just makes me think of True Blood! The part where Bill is all, "I AM vampire."

/giggles

My fiance and I randomly use that in conversation. I AM (insert singular use of word here). xD

I don't take enough pictures, too much of a perfectionist. I hate that my updates are short, but if I made them longer, they'd -take- longer.

Unknown said...

LOL, I wish Kerrin would say that sometimes. I just had to use that picture. It's so hard to get Kerrin to give me anything but puppy-dog in love looks, it was refreshing to see something else. Eckhard may always look crazy, but Kerrin always looks like he can't get enough of Lessa. It can get to be a bit much. :D

Actually, I like your updates, quality over quantity, most definitely. I used more pictures this time because four of them replaced writing the action.

Yes, more pictures do certainly take longer. :/