Posebox Catalog links are at this website. Lachesis' Posebox Catalog

Friday, April 3, 2009

More Pose Boxes

As usual, go here to get to the pose box link. :D Poses were added to Stand, Sit, Lay, Kneel and Couples.

I had help this time. Goodbye_sun graciously offered use of any test shots she'd taken of boxes that I hadn't had time to get to yet. You won't have any trouble telling which are hers and which are mine, I'm sure. Thank you Goodbye_sun, they were a tremendous help.

Take care,
Lachesis

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

No worries - Its nice to see this grow as fast as it has and whatever I can do to help with that I am happy to!

You might even find a new set waiting for you to grab from the last hack update post at simhaven :)

Unknown said...

I agree, it has really grown; just glad we can add something to make things easier for others. :)

More! Yikes, guess I'm off to simhaven. :)

thewynd said...

Just want to say thank you both for doing all the hard work involved in putting the shots and the catalog together. It is much appreciated!

Unknown said...

You're more than welcome, Gayl. Oddly enough, I actually enjoy seeing the poses. :D

thewynd said...

You know I like seeing them as well. It gives you a much better idea of how they work and look. And you can get so creative with the pose shots!

Unknown said...

One of the other things I've tried is to put them where and how they should go. Such as using the skateboard or the sword where needed. I have to say, though, sometimes I look at those couple shots and just have to play with them trial and error. But the good thing is, when I'm done playing with them in the time I set aside, putting the updates goes faster and with less frustration. :D

Yes, you can get creative, there are many ways to use a pose.