Posebox Catalog links are at this website. Lachesis' Posebox Catalog

Friday, April 10, 2009

New SoM Character

Hi Everybody,

I'm just popping in because I've finally got a pretty decent picture of a new Sea of Moons character who will make a brief appearance in Search for Nanda, but he really shines in Guardian's Key.

Just a teaser, you know I like to do these from time to time. ;D

The picture will expand out to 1440x900.

Telaan Torus
Half Silvanus Elf and Half Bastard

Take care,
Lachesis

4 comments:

S@n said...

He is a gorgeous character!!!
Love his eyes... they have a very interesting unique color!!
I can't wait to get all caught up with that story... but gosh it looks like is taking me forever :D lol

He is gorgeous, you did a great job with him... :D

Unknown said...

Sandy, I think so, too. Telaan was actually created to be a drummer in a band I needed and at that time his hair was brown. But I just couldn't forget him so I gave him a family background which dictated his hair had to be black, and that's the only thing I changed.

Silvanus Elves have black hair and green eyes. Telaan's eyes are from the bastard side. :)

Believe me, I completely understand trying to get caught up. :D

KDSGS said...

Lach, I just love the look you gave him, Like Sandy, I too cannot wait to catch up on this story, it is on my list, LOL!

Unknown said...

Drew,

Thank you so much. Some Sims are just easy to create. :D

Getting caught up, oh, don't I know, I'm working my way through Dracula's Diaries, and doing a pretty good job of it, even if I haven't commented yet. :D