Posebox Catalog links are at this website. Lachesis' Posebox Catalog

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Today's Update is SoM

We're getting closer all the time to the end of the Search for Nanda, and heading into the final stretch with this update. Just one more non-evening time of rest, and they'll finally reach their destination.

On a note of trivia, below is a picture from the night when Lessa came to Kerrin's bar the first time. I'm sure you all didn't notice Xavier sitting with Chryses that night. He's also playing pool behind them while they speak.

Trivia

How he know Chryses will eventually be covered, but not for a rather long while.

Thank you all for reading!

Take care,
Lachesis

3 comments:

S@n said...

The size of the pictures is fantastic!!! Now, we can really see and appreciate all your beautiful backgrounds and your gorgeous characters!!! Thank you!!! :D
I will start reading this story today :D
I can't wait!!!

S@n said...

I'm all caught up!!! I had such a great morning reading your story!!
Thank you for such a great read!!! :D
Now I will be patiently waiting for next update!

Unknown said...

Spirits, Sandy, thank you so terribly much. I love the new pictures, too. Thanks to my husband who went in and actually changed the blogger template code, I can now post them at the size they're intended to be. :D

Wow, the whole morning. That's just a wonderful compliment, it makes me feel I wrote a page turner. I read a lot, I love page turners. :D And you're welcome, I'm glad I've created a world you find interesting.