Posebox Catalog links are at this website. Lachesis' Posebox Catalog

Monday, June 1, 2009

Sea of Moons One Year Old!

Sea of Moons started out sometime in mid to late May of last year (I've forgotten the actual date). However, that first attempt was very quickly scrapped, and all that remains of it are a very few posts in the Prologue.

Since A Vampire's Tale, first posted June 1, 2008, is truly the birth of what the story is today and in the future, it's the official opening of Sea of Moons.

So, Happy Birthday Sea of Moons! I can't believe I've been at this only a year, sometimes it seems so much longer. I've learned so much, and met so many wonderful people in the past year. Thank you all so terribly much, and may the next year be even better.

Take care,
Lachesis

11 comments:

S.B. said...

Hey HAPPY BIRTHDAY SoM!

Such a great story and you are such an asset to the community!

KDSGS said...

Happy Birthday, Lachesis, or Anniversary...A great story, and look forward to more!
Glad you are part of the group!

Unknown said...

S.B. *blush* Thank you!

Drew, Thank you! Lots more coming, promise. :) It's a great and talented group to be part of!

cheripye said...

Happy BirthAnniversary Day! LOL!

Wonderful tale and so deserving of it's one year marker!!! So glad that such a talented writer as yourself is her with us!!

cheripye said...

More aptly birthaversary, lol!

goodbye_sun said...

Congrats on making it to a year!

Unknown said...

cheripye, LOL I wasn't sure what to call it, but I really do like birthaversary. Thank you! I'm happy to be a part of it.

Goodbye_sun, Thank you! Yup, I really feel like, "Holy shit, it's been a year!" =:0. Considering all the projects I've picked up in the last year, I'm almost afraid to see what I can find to do in the next one.

Emily said...

Wow, I am not sure I could keep at one story for a year! Congrats on that alone! And I agree with everyone else, it's a wonderful story and you are such a great part of the storytelling community!

Unknown said...

Thank you Emily! SoM is so easy to keep going, the characters just tell me their stories all the time. It's a world I not only love, but am enchanted with as well. I very rarely know what's going to happen. For me, it's like reading a book. :D This is one writing community I'm thrilled to be a part of. So many talented and wonderfully helpful people.

thewynd said...

Happy Anniversary SoM!!! A tale I hope continues for a long time to come!

Unknown said...

Thank you Gayl! I have every intention of SoM being around a long while. They just keep telling me their stories. :D