Posebox Catalog links are at this website. Lachesis' Posebox Catalog

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Finally New Pose Boxes!

Finally after almost a month, I've added:

RayE_Scape ShuYeHime Posebox
Amber Posebox 3 (the lover man)
CatdogII Sit Posebox
Ballet Box
Amber LifeTime Box4 v2

to the pose box catalog. Thankfully Goodbye_sun has her shit together much better than I do. :D There's at least one entry in every category.

Also, just a reminder, since more and more people are finding their way to this site. Goodbye_sun's been working off and on getting her face overlay pictures posted; she's adding to it all the time. I know I harp on this all the time (and I promise this will be my last time :D), but seriously, for any storyteller wanting to create that "how?" picture, face overlays are great. Yes, they take a little more effort than just posing and taking the picture, but if you all like Goodbye_sun's stories and the look, this is a big part of how she makes those stunning pictures of hers. I remember when I first read 100 Days, I sat with my mouth open a good portion of the time wondering how the hell she did what she did with Sims. Fortunately, I've been able to learn from her, and so can you.

Jacob
The above picture was achieved with the right combination of pose box and face overlays. (Of course, the fact that with the right cc, this guy turned out really nice doesn't hurt. :D I want to see someone achieve this with TS3. LOL)

Oh, and her stories? They're 100 Days of Sorrow and her simfic50 work. I will state that if you're offended by homosexual themes, then the simfic50 work is not for you, beautifully written as it is. 100 Days is for anyone who loves a well-told vampire tale. :D

Take care,
Lachesis

2 comments:

goodbye_sun said...

D'awwwww - you are way to nice and give me too much credit for stuff.

Unknown said...

Nah, it's the truth. It's been a while since I've done the pictures for the boxes. And if you hadn't kept telling me what a difference the face overlays made, I wouldn't have tried them, and then I wouldn't have gotten some really cool looks out of my digital friends. :D

And I did read 100 Days with my mouth open. The story is great, but I'd never seen anyone make a Sim do some of the things you did. It was cool. And pushed me to do better. In one year, I've gone from knowing absolutely nothing, to understanding a lot with your help. :D