Posebox Catalog links are at this website. Lachesis' Posebox Catalog

Sunday, June 14, 2009

SoM is Back!

Finally, after more than a month SoM returns with Pollux, Part 9, Plans.

A couple of other things:

1. At Sim Haven I've posted a story called What's Behind Door #2? It's for the June 2009 Challenge "Starting Over."

I want to give credit for this wonderful Sim: He's Marcus "Marco Polo" Giovanni from GoS. I always make my own Sims, but he's just too perfect to pass up, so I want to give Simsun the proper credit for him.

2. Besides Sireta's Blog, I've set up a character in the free Riverview neighborhood in TS3. However, this is strictly a play neighborhood for when I'm too tired to do anything else. :)

Nick above wants to go into music profession, so, of course, he needs to know how to play the guitar. This is for Gayl, I wanted you to see how it's done now. Not bad really. As you can see, it's an acoustic guitar - no amplifier, no stomp box. While learning, he takes it slow, and actually looks at his hands. There are none of the spastic seizure-like movements and I've actually seen what could be him making C, D and E cords. Sorry, still no strap and he still can't sit down, but there is an improvement in the overall movements of the action. :D

Thank you everyone for reading!

Take care,
Lachesis

2 comments:

KDSGS said...

A great update Lachesis as always! SO glad to see your story back! Can I say...I just love Xavier?

And thanks for the link on that Sim! Just...stunning! Going to nab him!

And those Sims 3 pics, very cool, cheers~

Unknown said...

Thank you Drew! I'm glad to have it back, I was beginning to feel a bit anxious I wasn't going to get it up this week. Me, too, Xavier's becoming a large part of SoM even if we don't get to learn much about him, just bits and pieces. He's a very private person for the most part. :D

You're welcome, he is a great Sim. I download other people's Sims to use in my play neighborhood just to mix in new genes. I try to use my own for storytelling, however, but this time I was feeling lazy and that Sim is just too perfect.

I'm running across some rather interesting things the more I get into TS3, so the blog will continue on for sometime. Not sure about the colored music notes, but I'm sure there will be, if there isn't already, a hack to remove them. Since I'm trying not to cc or hack the game, I don't look. :)