Posebox Catalog links are at this website. Lachesis' Posebox Catalog

Sunday, March 29, 2009

OoT Update

Chapter Twenty is PG-13 absolutely and you may not want to read the end of it at work. ;)

Okay, boy I learned three things from this update. :D

1. Now I remember why my updates are generally short. Much, much more manageable. But, this time the writer won out over the illustrator. There's just too much emotion in this update to break it up without losing the real power of the update.

2. I know I've mentioned this somewhere before, but I'll do it again because I've noticed a lot of new visitors since I've joined the SWA. I started writing with an eye toward selling romantic suspense to Silhouette or Harlequin. With that in mind, I became very adept at writing in the series romance genre. Lachesis' Tales are a direct result of that type of writing. In fact, OoT, OoT and whatever else I do here are all taken from ideas I had at the time. So, remember this is a romance, writen very true to that specific genre. :)

3. I'm going to fire my continuity person. I had to go back and redo a shot after I had the whole thing uploaded because she forgot to put the boxes back on the coffee table. :D

Anyway, enjoy.

Thank you all for reading.

Take care,
Lachesis

4 comments:

Saozinha said...

I think we have the same continuity person! I shot the party scenes after the Dominic/Anne scene and forgot to put her back in the dress with the gloves. :blush: I just can't face the idea of redoing those crowd scenes, though.

Unknown said...

Don't you just hate when that happens? I wouldn't go back and place a lot of people, either.

In my case I was using two out of the box poses, so it wasn't that hard. Unfortunately, the look on Cheyenne's face was better the first time, but the missing boxes would have been so noticable. :(

S.B. said...

I mess up with just about everything. But since I had to rebuild my whole NB when the game crashed, I quit worrying about it. Your writing is so compelling, no one but you will notice those details. And I'm going to say the same thing for Saoz's work.

Unknown said...

Ah, thank you S.B. and I didn't notice Saoz's if that was the wedding party. :D

Having to rebuild would kill me, especially SoM. Fortunately, my husband's obsessive about backups and he keeps me wonderfully up to date. :D