Posebox Catalog links are at this website. Lachesis' Posebox Catalog

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Pose Box Update

Hi,

I've added PoseBox v1.4 by catdogll, pyu pose box v1.2 and Rose pose v1.0. They can be found at the bottom of the albums for Couples, Sit, Stand and Weapon. pyu's Back Bend and catdogll's skateboard poses can be found in Stand simply because I didn't want to make a new album.

I really do hope you find these help take the tedious part out of Sims storytelling and gives you more time to do the fun part - telling the story.

Take care,
Lachesis

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't find the posebox "trendy hendy phone hack posebox", where can I find it please ?

Unknown said...

I had to ask where that one was, too. :D

It's part of his walking hack located here:

http://trendyhendy.wordpress.com/2009/05/21/wow/