Posebox Catalog links are at this website. Lachesis' Posebox Catalog

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Two More

Hope everybody doesn't mind all these posts, but I'd rather put the poses up as I finish them. Easier for me, helps me keep things straight, and if you're using them, then more options for you.

B Set and Rose pose box v1.1 were added at the bottom of the catalogs.

A couple of things, if anyone notices that I've mislabeled a picture with it's caption, please let me know, and I'll correct it. Also, I know there are a couple of typo's like "shoot shelf" :D, I do intend to fix them when I'm finished, but let me know about them, too, as we all know how easy it is to miss a typo. I was recently looking for about the 100th time at the beginning of Guardian's Key and I noticed for the very first time that I'd typed "heir" instead of "their". I've read that beginning through countless times and finally saw it.

Just so you know, I use the name in BuyMode catalog, so B Set may not be what the pose box was called when you downloaded it, but it's what it's called in BuyMode. Also, you'll notice that the picture files are small. There's two reasons for that; 1. I don't want to eat up all my space at Picasa with them as it's limited and I don't want to eat up all the space your hard drive with them. Save that so your story pictures can be nice. :)

Last, remember Goodbye_sun has the list of Pose Boxes for downloading at Sim Haven and she's also put a list at Garden of Shadows (along with just about anything else you're ever going to need to do storytelling). Even I don't have a lot of the ones listed at Garden of Shadows at this time, but I'll probably pick up what I don't have just to make these catalogs complete, I can be so anal at times. :D

Take care,
Lachesis

No comments: